August 4, 2008

I'll be a SUPERSTAR and I'm not sure that I like it...

(to the tune of the all to often played song on KDWB)

Yeah... so remember the interview that I gave you a brief heads up about? Well... I just found out that we are more than likely going to be on the FRONT PAGE of the newspaper. That is, if no huge freakish event happens in the next 24 hours that would take away from our limelight :)

Of course, I'll update you on that tomorrow... but for today... I, yes I, was on the radio... asking when they were going to be giving away tickets to see NKOTB before the performance on Friday... gosh... that's only four days away!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH. The other Blockheads and I are working on figuring out when, where, how... the only thing we know is the WHY... :)

No comments:

NKOTB Fans Are From All Around The World

Started tracking 5/20/2008

Locations of visitors to this page
Unique Visitors since May 10, 2008